The International Surfing Day movie competition recently launched. You will discover amazing prizes offered which includes Rip Curl wetsuits and O’Neill boardshorts.
The comp shall be available to surfers coming from all parts of the globe, so feel free to enter your films if you feel you can make a decent surf movie
How to win?
- Film and edit a movie connected to surfing
- Submit your film on www.ridersmatch.com between June 25th and July 31st
- Notify your buddies to vote and share your motion picture. (One vote per day allowed)
- The 10 better-rated movies shall be shortlisted for the finals
- A jury of industry experts will choose the three winners.
Who’s judging the comp?
- Pro surfer: Jérémy Flores
- Pro surfer: Pauline Ado
- EuroSIMA President: Frédéric Basse
- Surfrider Foundation Europe President: Gilles Asenjo
- European Surfing Federation President: Xavier Delanne
- International Surf Film Festival Director: Bruno Delaye
To Join the contest on: http://www.ridersmatch.com/surf-video-contest-90.html
And watch the teaser here (free to embed and post): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2maqvZPds
Riders Match Team